Are you going for a way to connect your computer wirelessly? If so, the NETGEAR Wireless Desktop is the perfect solution for you! This desktop setup includes a wireless adapter and antennas that allow you to connect to your network without any cables. It’s straightforward to set up – you can have it up and running in minutes. In this blog post, we’ll discuss some of the benefits of using the NETGEAR Wireless Desktop and guide you on how easy it is to set it up.
Features of NETGEAR Wireless Desktop
- NETGEAR Wireless Desktop is one of the market’s most popular wireless networking products.
- NETGEAR Wireless Desktop comes with a built-in four-port Ethernet switch, support for multiple SSIDs, and advanced security features.
- It also includes a USB port connecting a printer or other USB devices.
- NETGEAR Wireless Desktop is very easy to install and configure.
- The included Setup Wizard will guide you through setting up your wireless network. NETGEAR Wireless Desktop also includes a web-based interface that makes it easy to manage your wireless network from any computer on your network.
- NETGEAR Wireless Desktop is compatible with all major operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux. It also supports many wireless devices, including PCs, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
- A one-year limited warrant backs NETGEAR Wireless Desktop.
Best 3 Tips to Increase Wi-Fi Performance
Netgear wireless desktop provides you with various functions and options. To improve the performance of the Netgear wireless desktop, you need to follow the below-mentioned points.
Adjust Wi-Fi channel
The first and foremost thing is to adjust the Wi-Fi channel. To set the channel, go to Settings and select the Wi-Fi menu. Then select the Channel option and change the channel accordingly. You can search for it online if you don’t know the channel number.
Disable SSID broadcast
Another important thing to be done is disabling the SSID broadcast. Disable the SSID broadcast to make your Wi-Fi area safer. This will allow your neighbors not to connect to the network because they will not receive any signal.
It is the most common problem that most of us are facing. There might be a situation where your device cannot recognize the current driver. To resolve this problem, update the driver automatically.
I have given you some of the best tips to enhance the performance of your Netgear wireless desktop. If you follow the above tips, you will surely enjoy the better performance on your Netgear wireless desktop.