The LM1200 is perfect for those who want fast Internet without breaking their budget. It’s capable of speeds up to 150Mbps download and 50 upload, which makes it one of the fastest modems on today’s market! With its small size (just 3 inches long) and reliable coverage from external antennas that can be placed all around your home or office space, this device will not disappoint anyone looking forward to high-quality connectivity at an affordable price.
Features of Netgear 4G LTE Broadband Modem (LM1200)
- Certified with AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. Please check with the preferred carrier on data plan details and limitations. Not compatible with Sprint
- Requires Nano SIM card from carrier and activation of compatible BYOD (Bring Your Device) data plan that meets your data needs.
- Use as a primary or backup internet connection. Automatically switches to LTE for always-on Wi-Fi.
- Automatic failover support keeps you connected when working from home, even if your cable internet is down.
- Use LTE as a Primary Internet Connection or Failover Solution for Always-On WiFi Certified with AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon
7 Tips For New Users to enjoy the maximum out of 4G
New users of 4G mobile broadband devices have to bear a lot of disadvantages while using them. Sometimes users face the issue of slow data transfer speeds, high cost, and poor call quality.
To overcome such problems, new users must follow some important tips.
Always keep your modem connected to a Wi-Fi router
It is suggested to keep your modem always connected to a Wi-Fi router as it will provide a faster and better data transfer speed. This way, you can save money and reduce the bill of monthly package.
If you cannot connect your device to the Wi-Fi router, then you can use the mobile hotspot feature of your device and connect it to a Wi-Fi router.
Use a strong password.
Make a strong password, and never share your password with anyone.
Use a VPN connection.
A VPN connection is one of the easiest and the best ways to hide your online identity and protect your personal information.
These were some of the most effective tips for new users. These will surely help you to experience the best of your 4G LTE network.