TP-Link’s new AC1200 Gigabit Wi-Fi Router (Archer A6 V3) is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed for small business or home office networking. It gives wireless access, increases up to 2677Mbps, and has dual USB ports that can be used with multiple users on your team by sharing printers, files & media content across different devices simultaneously, making it ideal when working remotely!
Features of TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit Wi-Fi Router (Archer A6 V3)
- UPGRADE TO 1200 Mbps HIGH-SPEED INTERNET – Dual band router upgrades to 1200 Mbps high-speed internet (300mbps for 2.4GHz + 900Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K stream.
- FULL GIGABIT PORTS – Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, ideal for any internet plan and allows you to connect your wired devices directly.
- EXTENDED COVERAGE – Four external antennas equipped with Beamforming technology extend and concentrate the Wi-Fi signals.
- MU-MIMO TECHNOLOGY – (5GHz band) simultaneously allows high speeds for multiple devices.
- ACCESS POINT MODE – Supports AP Mode to transform your wired connection into a dual-band Wi-Fi access point.
- Dual Band MU-MIMO Wireless Internet Router, 4 x Antennas, OneMesh and AP mode, Long Range Coverage
TP-Link Archer A6 v3 Review:
There are thousands of Wi-Fi routers available in the market. The quality of the router is one of the most important aspects that affect the performance of your wireless network. In this article, I have reviewed the latest TP-Link Archer A6 v3. If you don’t know how to buy a router, this review will greatly help you.
Let’s talk about the features of the TP-Link Archer A6 v3.
The TP-Link Archer A6 v3 has excellent connectivity. The maximum speed is 300Mbps, enough to support large families. It also supports a 2.4GHz band for better performance. You can connect your devices up to 12 meters away from the router.
The TP-Link Archer A6 v3 has many useful features like parental control, port forwarding, guest network, etc. Using its user interface; you can easily manage your devices connected to it.
Setup and configuration:
If you don’t know how to configure a router, you need to use the router’s configuration panel. All the router settings are easily accessible by clicking the menu button. You can add a subnet mask, DNS, and PPPoE by clicking the settings button.
The TP-Link Archer A6 v3 is a secure router. It has AES-256 WPA2 encryption, and an IP address block list feature enhances the security. You can also customize your network security by changing the password.
If searching for the fastest router, you must try the TP-Link Archer A6 v3. Its maximum speed is 300Mbps, much higher than other routers available in the market. So, you can enjoy fast internet speeds without any lags.
I hope you liked the TP-Link Archer A6 v3 review. This is the best choice if you have a huge family and want to connect all your devices to a single place. I have also suggested some valuable tips for setting up a router, which I am sure will help you greatly.