Do you have an M.2 SATA SSD that you want to use on your computer? Do you wish there was the simplest way to do so? If so, you must check out the StarTech.com M.2 SSD Enclosure! This enclosure allows you to easily connect your M.2 SATA SSD to your computer using USB 3.1, making it easy to access your data. Plus, it’s a great way to protect your SSD from damage!
Features of StarTech.com M.2 SSD Enclosure for M.2 SATA SSDs – USB 3.1
- Sleek and durable aluminum casing
- Supports both M.2 SATA SSDs and M.2 NVMe SSDs
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface for fast data transfer speeds
- Plug-and-play design for easy installation
- Includes a USB Type-C to Type-A cable
- The StarTech.com M.2 SSD Enclosure is a great way to protect your M.2 SATA or NVMe SSD while also taking advantage of the fast data transfer speeds of the USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface.
- The sleek and durable aluminum casing will help keep your drive safe from bumps and scratches, while the plug-and-play design makes installation a breeze.
How to Install an M.2 SSD in a StarTech.com M.2 SSD Enclosure
his guide will show you how to install an M.2 SSD in a StarTech.com M.2 SSD enclosure. You will need the following items:
- M.2 SSD
- Phillips head screwdriver
- StarTech.com M.2 SSD enclosure
- Remove the screws from the bottom of the StarTech.com M.2 SSD enclosure using a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Carefully lift the top of the enclosure off of the bottom half. Be careful not to lose any small parts that may have come with the enclosure, such as standoffs or washers.
- Place your M.2 SSD into the slot on the bottom half of the enclosure, ensuring that it is properly seated and secured with the screws with the enclosure. It is important to ensure that your SSD is properly installed to avoid data loss or corruption.
- Replace the top half of the enclosure and screw it into place using the Phillips head screwdriver. Ensure all the screws are tight to avoid leaks or other damage to your equipment.
That’s all there is to it! By following these simple steps, you can easily install an M..2 SSD into a StarTech..com M..2 SSD enclosure and enjoy all of the benefits of having a solid-state drive, including faster data access speeds and increased reliability. Thanks for choosing StarTech!